Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What If...

What if Gasoline Was Water?
If gasoline was water, then there would be an abundance of it. But would it still be flammable? Would we all be in danger of exploding, or burning to death because there would be oceans of it? Would we still worry about “global warming”? or would we hypothesize and make excuses that because the planet is 75% water, that it wouldn’t be harming the environment? Because if we, as a people, are worried about the large amounts of Carbon Monoxide that our cars emit (regardless of how small the effect of it), then we would surly worry about putting that much water vapor in the air. Instead of having a layer of smog surrounding large cities, there would be a huge vapor cloud. The Humidity of the world would climb, and I’m sure that many places would end up having the same weather as Seattle, Washington! Who knows, Seattle might be the only place that doesn’t see a difference.

Then with all that moisture in the air, evaporation would decrease and our oceans would heat up (perhaps to the point of combustion?). However, I highly doubt anyone would need to use a humidifier ever again! Then in the winter there would be record snowfall all around the world (or at least in the same hemisphere). The Sahara desert might even see snow! Would could be worrying about “Global Cooling” by the time a few years pass.

What if we’re a Computer Program?
What if we are all actually entities in a very intricate computer program made by a higher, more intelligent, being? What if the Atoms that make up everything we know, are the pixels? What if world phenomena are just bugs in the program? If we were all just a computer program, does that mean that any form of “God” is a program too? Or would he/she be non-existent? Or maybe… just maybe, the writer of our programs, the one who coded our world into reality is our “god”… maybe Black Holes are computer viruses.

What if I could Teleport?
If I could teleport, I sure as hell wouldn’t be here! I would go and see the world, maybe live on my own in the wilderness, and teleport to town for supplies. I would run a mail service, offering “next hour delivery” for a Shipping and Handling charge of $100. I would hunt with nothing but a knife for sport. If I could teleport, I would probably also do charity work, like stopping someone from jumping, or save as many people as I could. I would also try to cheer up children in the hospital by dressing up as The Flash and showing up at their bed side, getting them toys from around the world. If I could teleport, I probably wouldn’t have time to enjoy my cabin in the wilderness.

No comments:

Post a Comment