Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Personal Credo

I don’t trust anyone until I have a reason to. Until then, there is a 50/50 chance that they’re trying to screw me over, and I will always rather be safe than sorry. If you betray me, you will only ever gain back 75% of my trust. They will get none of my secrets, but I will still keep theirs.

 I believe the best way to win an argument is to stay calm, explore the other person’s weak points, and wait until you find a sensitive topic. At the first sign of your opponent backing down, you should then start pushing that subject. The person’s natural defense will be to change the topic, do not let them. You can always keep them on the current subject by saying “don’t change the subject”.

I believe that if you’re going to cheat in a relationship, you might as well just break up with the other person. There’s no reason to waste their time and cheating is only going to make you want to be with them less.

I believe if you hurt someone who emotionally hurt you, you’re no better than them. If you allow a bad person to change your outlook on life in such a way that you begin doing the same bad things that they do, you’re worse than that person, solely for revenge on the world to make yourself feel better.

In short—stay calm, wait to strike, trust few, love a lot, and don’t seek revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment